The American Legion Auxiliary


Pay by phone

Call National Headquarters at (317) 569-4570 with your member ID ready. Your member ID is on your card. You’ll speak with a real person who will assist you in paying your dues.
If you would like to pay multiple members’ dues at the same time, please call us, as this is the easiest way to accomplish this task. You can pay with a VISA, Mastercard, or Discover credit/debit card. Your card will be sent directly to you via mail.

The hours to call are Monday-Friday, 8AM-4:30PM EST. 

Pay online

Click here and enter your username and password to access your My Auxiliary account and then click the ‘Pay Dues’ button on your profile.  

If you do not have an account, click here and choose ‘Create Account’ to get started.

You can pay with a VISA or Mastercard credit/debit card online.

After your online payment has cleared, you’ll be able to print your current membership card directly from your My Auxiliary profile. A receipt will be emailed to you. National Headquarters will also send your membership card to you via USPS mail, so please make sure your current address appears in your online profile.


Mail your dues payment to your unit. Use your renewal notice that you receive in the mail to send a check to your local unit. Please make checks payable to “American Legion Auxiliary”. Renewal notices are mailed to members in mid-September and early February each year.

Mail renewal dues to:

American Legion Auxiliary
393 Ohio St.
Elyria, Ohio 44035

In the Spirit of Service, Not Self, the mission of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support the American Legion and to honor the sacrifice of those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military and their families, both at home and abroad. For God and Country, we advocate for veterans, educate our citizens, mentor youth and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace and security.


Auxiliary Membership Application

Application Instructions:

**If Veteran in deceased, you will need to  include
the Veteran's DD214 Discharge Papers. These can be acquired at

Please contact an Auxiliary officer if you need help accessing the records.


Member Data Form

Use this form for corrections (name/address changes), *unit transfers, and junior to senior status changes.

*Unit Transfers must provide a copy of current membership card with their application